When you order a paper from Academicwriters.pro, you definitely have high expectations about the exclusiveness of the content, but you get much more than that. What the writers offer you is a perfect assignment completed in accordance with every instruction; moreover, it is done in the best traditions of standard academic writing. Every student wants the papers to be professionally written, and no matter whether he or she pays for a dissertation at the PhD level or an essay at the level of high school writing it is always excellent! The quality of every assignment we do is high. We do guarantee that the writing services given to our customer are exclusively beneficial.
First of all, only sophisticated writers with experience of completing academic tasks are hired to work on your papers. We are extremely glad to see more and more new customers coming to order our papers and the number of our regular customers is also impressive. It is a proof that our reputation is great and students believe that we can help them effectively. You can be among our esteemed clients if you order any paper from us and get our numerous guarantees of your satisfaction with the quality.
What makes us one of the best writing companies in the industry of academic assignments is a system of specific procedures, policies, features, and guarantees. Please, have a look at the most exceptional features our customers enjoy:
You will get a project with no traces of copied content. We guarantee efficient detection of plagiarism from all assignments. We want you to submit the best papers and impress your instructors. Thus, we will provide our assistance at the maximal level of professionalism.
We trust every writer in our team. We are sure that each of them can produce flawless papers in the field of their specialization. Only the best experts work for us and they will conduct research in any area you want them to. We offer you to try to choose not the standard but supreme or premium writing quality or pay extra and get one of the top-10 writers assigned to your paper.
We never disclose any information about our orders or our customers. All the details are confidential.
It is natural to have questions and if you ask them to our effective customer support team, you will get the answers really promptly. Send us a message or contact in live chat and you will get a solution at once.
The budget of the students is typically very poor. We know about that and we want you to afford our services. Our reputation is based on our ability both to set affordable pricing and provide the assignments which impress with their efficiency. We want to get your positive feedback as we would like to write more papers for you in the future!
None of the papers is plagiarized. We write only from scratch and you can request for a plagiarism report from us.
After the paper is delivered, there is a 48-hour period for requesting a free revision. We have designed a great Revision Policy, which our customers value highly. If your revision request is in line with the initial instructions, you can ask for a revision, paying nothing. It is also possible to get the extended period for revision requests. Thus, you can order this extended revision service and prolong the period up to 4 or even 14 days. We welcome you to try the options of joining our VIP clients, enjoying earlier deliveries, getting 24/7 online support, and having a revision period extended up to 4 days for a minor extra fee!
We never miss deadlines! The statistics say that 97% of all the papers are done with no delay, and the remaining 3% are completed later for some valid reason.
Few services allow their clients to contact the writers directly and Academicwriters.pro is among them. After you log in, you can start communicating with the clients from your account. After the order is assigned, you get access to a messaging system and you can start a chat to avoid any confusion and speed up the writing process.
We care about every customer at Academicwriters.pro. All communication with the team of customer support is done immediately, in real time. We are always at your side! We establish friendly relations with all our clients and make sure that their choice of the writing service is absolutely right.
Feel free to request for your money back if you believe that our experts do not follow the requirements set.
You will have no more issues with academic writing! Our writers will try their best to handle all your challenges and let you forget about the troubles with the papers! From now on, you will enjoy writing papers as you will have professional support of great writers!
We want you to be satisfied with the assignments you order! The writers at Academicwriters.pro make sure that you are safe with the assignments at your school. Our assistance is precise and professional, whatever order you place.
Wasting time is terrible! Let us handle your assignments today! Place your order and specify all the instructions now!