Basic Points of Providing Academic Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Academicwriters.pro (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Academicwriters.pro provides online writing services to customers across the globe. Whatever the type of assignment and time frame is, you are free to turn to us. The required kind of assignment can be chosen in the order form:
- Research proposals;
- Book reviews;
Everyone can choose a specific writing level depending on their educational establishment:
- High School;
Customers can request to change the assignment type. In such a case, the price will be recalculated by our Financial Department.
Before submitting orders, our customers can ask our Support Team for a price quote. Taking into account the order requirements, our support representatives will determine its price. At your request, our agents will help you submit your order.
Customers can communicate with our team by using our:
- Telephone number;
- Live chat;
- Messaging board.
It is essential to provide respective confirmations, respond to writers’ requests, and emails from our support team in a timely manner so that you can be certain of receiving projects meeting your specifications. All instructions have to be provided during the ordering process (when no more that 10-15% of the time frame expired).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
In order to buy papers from Academicwriters.pro, one has to go through the following process:
- Place your order, give us clear guidelines, and make a payment. Note that you may choose a “preferred writer” to work on your order.
- The assigned expert begins working on customer’s assignment.
- A client can ask for updates and discuss the given instructions with the assigned professional. Our customers may be requested to place an extra order in case wrong word count, academic level, etc. has been chosen.
- A completed assignment is scanned for plagiarism, and delivered to a client.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
Users are free to select the most suitable deadline for their writing projects. The time frames vary from 3 hours to 2 months. Go to the “Order now” page to find more information. In case clients want their orders to be delivered before the set deadline (decide to alter the urgency), the price will be recharged and a compensation order is to be placed. Academicwriters.pro completes and delivers papers on time.
Submitting a Refund Application
As our customer you may ask for a refund. While the usual timeframe for such a request is up to 14 days after deadline expiration, this time limit does not include cases that concern plagiarism. However, you will need to provide a reliable plagiarism report as proof that the plagiarism is our writer’s fault.
Please note that some plagiarism checking systems are considered reliable while others are not. For example, Turnitin and partner services (namely Writecheck and iThenticate) are deemed reliable while SafeAssign.com is not considered credible since it confuses plagiarized text with non-plagiarized text, e.g., it mistakenly picks out direct quotes and references as plagiarism. Additionally, notes written by hand are not considered to be reliable proof of plagiarism.
- The only texts we analyze for plagiarism are those created by our own writers. So, if your order is of the continuation variety, we cannot accept responsibility for any plagiarism in your part of the text.
- Academicwriters.pro Refunds Team will investigate any dissatisfaction on your part and report on the matter. You should receive their response in 3-4 days and, if appropriate, your money will be fully or partially refunded.
- We will revise your paper for free within two days (48 hours) following the expiry of a deadline. Once this time has passed, you will be asked to place a fresh order. If any of our writers consent to revising your paper at no additional cost, we will not be able to offer a refund in the future.
- In case of long assignments, e.g., in case of a twenty-page paper or an even longer assignment, free revisions are available for 30 days after the deadline has passed.
- It is not possible for us to revise your paper free-of-charge if you alter your original specification. We may require a new order if required information is provided after the assignment is completed or is in progress.
- Should you wish to take up the offer of a free revision, it will be necessary for you to set a new deadline with your instructions. Please be aware that we may need 24 hours to fulfill your revision request if we cannot find a suitably qualified writer or your instructions are very complex. In any case, we will endeavor to complete your required revisions within the specified deadline.
- It is important for you to monitor your email and personal account page for messages from our writing and administration staff. We understand that you can sometimes forget to send vital information and materials with your order, but you are responsible for ensuring we get all required materials or for sending these if one of our writers requests them.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- Your money will be refunded in full if you place the same order by mistake twice or we double charge you. Erroneous orders can be cancelled by contacting our support team, and you should do so as soon as possible.
- If we do not manage to find a writer for you, you will receive a full refund.
- Once we grant a full refund, any materials or papers related to the order may no longer be used.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- If you make an error with the page numbers required for your assignment, e.g., if you choose the wrong number when ordering, we can refund your money in part and according to the number of words actually required.
- We may offer a refund – at a reduced percentage – if you select the incorrect level of assignment when ordering, e.g., College instead of High School.
- Our agents may reassess the refund amount if there are any contradictions in the instructions or information you provide, e.g., if the details on the order form do not match the provided materials.
- Cancellation of an assigned order:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Please note: If a writer has already been assigned and there is 30% of the deadline left, cancellation will not be possible. Neither will cancellation be possible once a paper is complete and made available for download.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In order to prevent the chance of online identity fraud, our financial team may ask you for identification verification. If you are late responding to such requests, your order’s deadline will begin immediately on receipt of the required verification. In the event of such a delay, you can request an extension to the deadline or submit another order where a paper is needed urgently.
Word Count Issues
- Every page we provide contains 300 words and the length of an assignment (amount of pages) is based on the number of words. Technical papers are an exception to this rule because these mostly feature calculations. Costs are calculated according to the complexity of the assignment.
- Orders for presentation material and notes. If you require speaker notes for a PowerPoint Presentation assignment, these are available as a paid option. If this is a service you require, our writers will provide between 100 and 150 words per slide.
- If your assignment consists of online or multiple-choice questions, we can help. In both types of tests, the price is calculated on a five-questions-per-page basis. Hence, you will need to order five pages if your assignment is comprised of 25 test questions.
- Extra compensation will be required if you want to receive your order early. You will be asked to place a new order to reflect the price difference. If one of our helpful writers agrees to provide your paper early without any extra payment, we will not be able to offer you a full or partial refund later.
- In cases where your paper is delivered late without a revised deadline being negotiated, we will at least offer you a partial refund. The new price will be based on the prices shown on our writing service website.
- It is important to select the correct type of assignment when completing the order form. For example, you should choose “Term Paper” rather than “Essay” when you want a term paper.
- If your assignment involves rewriting, the original text you provide will be paraphrased or reworded by our writers. If, however, you require more text, new research, different sources or anything that requires a fresh piece of writing, our agents may ask you to place a new order as a means of reimbursing the writer allocated to your order.
- At times, our writers or support staff may send messages via email or to your personal account area. Therefore, it is strongly recommended you regularly check these channels. We value prompt response, particularly if we are awaiting your approval of the topic our writers have selected on your behalf.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processor.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Poland.